Accounting Intern Wanted
Category : Naya Blog
NAYA-Kenya, a reputable regional SRHR advocacy network is looking for an Accounting Intern to assist the Finance Department with the following duties:
- Filing documents
- Ensure all finance and admin related documents are properly filed
- Maintain a proper filing system
- Reconciles bank statements
- On a monthly basis, check and post all bank charges
- Prepare bank reconciliation statements for all bank accounts
- Ensure reconciliations are checked, approved and properly filed with the related bank statements
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Continuously update and maintain the fixed assets register
- Ensure all assets are properly insured and the insurance list is properly updated.
- Follow up for insurance claims
- Maintain confidentiality
- Any privileged information must remain confidential
- Sharing information and printing of financial and admin records to other staff members or third parties must be subject to express and individual approval.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be at least a holder of CPA Part 1.
- Any other qualification relating to Finance will be an added advantage.
How to apply
Applicants must submit their cover letter and CV to email@example.com by no later than the 5th June 2017.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks from the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful and any further correspondence will be entered with only shortlisted candidates.
NB: The accounting intern will be based at NAYA’s Nairobi office.